Wednesday, October 5, 2011

R.I.P Steve Jobs - An Apple Legend has Passed Away







Apple's Steve Jobs - a legendary and iconic figure in the field of computer technology - has passed away at the young age of 56 due to pancreatic cancer. He has hit millions, if not billions of people due to the devices he and his company have created - from the colorful iMac desktop computers to the business-card-sized iPod Nano to the slim iPad. Here are some tweets from my colleagues and the more famous figures that have been impacted by Jobs' death:

"RIP to one of the most innovative & influential people of our time-don't know what I'd do without my Mac or iPhone" - Colleague of Mine 

"RIP Steve Jobs, thanks for this iPad I'm holding, the phone in my pocket, the laptop on my desk and much much more" - LA Clippers star Blake Griffin

"I just finished my show and I heard the news about Steve Jobs. He was an amazing man with an incredible vision. He changed the world." - Ellen DeGeneres

"Listening to music on my iPhone while typing this on my iPad. RIP Steve Jobs" - ESPN Fantasy Football Analyst Matthew Berry 

"Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. Your genius will live on for generations to come.." - How I Met Your Mother star Neil Patrick Harris

"R.I.P Steve Jobs. Someone who definitely left his mark on this world! Innovations that will live and last forever!!" - Miami Heat superstar LeBron James

"Thank you steve jobs for all the technology I have. Unbelievable mind.. RIP" - Former Terp Guard Eric Hayes

"RIP Steve Jobs - to a man that truly revolutionized the world through technology, communications, and Toy Story. My sincerest condolences" - Legendary Detroit Lions Running Back Barry Sanders

"iRIP, Steve Jobs. Thank you for making incredible things, so we can live in the future." - Big Bang Theory Guest Star Will Wheaton

"RIP Steve Jobs. I cannot thank you enough for everything, including the MacBook Pro I am using to type this. What a great American." - Sports Illustrated NFL Reporter Peter King


No comments:

Post a Comment