Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Scheduling Time, Again!


Yup, Terp undergrads, Venus is now up-and-running, so your registration date should now be posted on my.umd.edu. Mine is on the 7th of next month.

Here are some possible classes that I could be taking next semester:

GEOL204 - Dinosaurs: Early Humans, Ancestors, and Evolution


HLTH377 Human Sexuality (I heard that this is a VERY popular class - at the beginning of each semester, there are 180 filled seats AND 180 students ON THE WAITLIST!)


KNES100O Coed Basketball (Intermediate) (I've already taken beginning basketball and it was too easy, and I want to up my game)


GEOG445 Climatology (A course that is required for my major)


GEOG473 Geographic Information Systems (Ditto like above, but for my minor - it's an upper-level course for the introductory course I'm taking this semester)


AOSC401 Climate Dynamics and Earth System Science (Ditto, but for my OTHER minor)


My Temporary/Possible Schedule for the Spring of 2012:



No comments:

Post a Comment