Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can't Have Lunch Without Pesto!


During lunch most days of the week, I head to the South Campus Diner in the south side of campus. There, I get my daily meal of a build-your-own-pasta with a glass of milk (barely shown in the above image). The pasta bar, where the College Park chefs make the meal right in front of you, is the best Diner-related meal you can get on campus, by far. You ask what toppings you want, then, after some sauteing, they'll ask you the type of pasta and sauce. I typically get the following:
  • Chicken
  • Carrots
  • Diced Tomatoes
  • Sliced Onions
  • On occasion, red/green peppers or Sausage
  • Penne Pasta (on rare occasions, they'll have bow-tie pasta)
  • Pesto sauce (sometimes with a little alfredo pasta)
This meal fills my appetite every time, and makes me just full enough to wait until dinner to eat something at the normal Diner. This post is making me hungry... I might grab a bite to eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment